Home > Contact Us

donuts style wall mini spot light led spotlight ceiling

Just fill in the form below, click submit, you will get the price list, and we will contact you within one working day. Please also feel free to contact us via email or phone. (* is required).

  • High Power led ceiling spotlight For Perfect Lighting ...

    Led Ceiling Spotlight Led 15w Led Spotlight Brand New Ip44 7w 9w 12w 15w 18w 24w 30w Mini Aluminium Housing Spot Light Led Ceiling Light Spotlight. $1.20-$12.00 Piece. 1.0 Pieces (Min. Order) CN Zhongshan Yingchi Lighting Technology Co., Limited. 4 YRS.

    Get Price
  • Amazon.com: ceiling spot lighting

    Wireless Spotlight, Battery Operated Accent Lights Art Lights for Paintings Mini Led Picture Light Puck Lights Wall Light, 4000k Light, 80 Lumens (Sliver) 4.1 out of 5 stars 1,717 $17.99 $ 17 . 99 ($9.00/Count)

    Get Price
  • Wall Spotlights

    Wall Spotlights. 44 products. Shop our wall spotlights online today. We have Australia's largest lighting range. Our wall spotlights include LED wall spotlights, multi-globe wall spotlights, adjustable wall spotlights and marine grade wall spotlights. Applications for wall spotlights include homes, cafes, bars, restaurants and shops.

    Get Price
  • Wall Spotlights

    Wall spot lighting fixtures are ideal in both residential and commercial interiors to wash a wall with light, showcase an architectural feature or highlight a piece of artwork. Many of the spotlights included here can do all these things at once, with several adjustable spotlights incorporated into one fixture.

    Get Price
  • Directional Spotlights & LED Ceiling Spot Lights

    Directional Spot Lights. Directional Spotlights and Ceiling Spotlights Looking to create lighting drama within your home? Ceiling spotlights and directional track lights are the way to go. These versatile spotlights are becoming increasingly popular in all kinds of design styles - from modern and contemporary to casual and transitional.

    Get Price
  • Wall Spotlights: Buy Wall Spotlights Online at Best Prices ...

    Mufasa 9 Watts Black Body LED Track Light Spot Light/Focus Light (for Track/Track Rail System) (Track Rail Not Included) (Warm White) 64. Quick look. price. ₹599. . 00. ₹1,500.00. Lycor Waterproof Curve Shape White Mirror Lamp/Picture Light/Wall Light/Bathroom Strip_6W Led Warm White.

    Get Price
  • Single Spot Lights for Ceilings

    Ceiling Spotlights - Single Spot Plates. These spots lights are mainly suitable for ceilings but many can be installed on walls if preferred. Featuring a single spot on a plate they are an efficient and effective way to light many rooms where directional lighting is required.

    Get Price
  • Wall Mounted Adjustable Spot Lights

    Chrome Single Adjustable Spot Light. Items 1 to 24 of 49. Wall mounted spotlights are also great for adding nex to mirrors or the bedside they will create an atmosphere that is both luxurious and intimate. To maximize the level of ambient light, position wall mounted spotlights high on the wall so that they reflect off the ceiling.

    Get Price
  • Ceiling Spot Lights

    Spend £100 & Save 15% with Code: ALWAYS15. Buy 4 Bulbs & Get the 5th Free with Code: ALWAYSBULB. Last Chance - Up To 70% Off. Free Delivery on All Orders Over £50. Buy 2 & Get 15% Off. Pendant Ceiling Lights - Under £19.99. Bulbs under £5. Lampshades Under £10.

    Get Price
  • Spot and Accent Lights at LightingDirect

    Tech Lighting Tellium Single Light 4' Wide MonoPoint LED Accent Light Ceiling Fixture - 6' Drop. Model: 700MPTLML6-LED9. Starting at $334.90. Available in 4 Finishes. Tech Lighting Ace 3-13/16' Wide Integrated LED Adjustable Spotlight Ceiling Fixture with 5' Stem - 90 CRI, 40 Degree Beam Spread.

    Get Price
  • Single Spot Lights for Ceilings

    Ceiling Spotlights - Single Spot Plates. These spots lights are mainly suitable for ceilings but many can be installed on walls if preferred. Featuring a single spot on a plate they are an efficient and effective way to light many rooms where directional lighting is required.

    Get Price
  • Directional Spotlights & LED Ceiling Spot Lights

    Directional Spot Lights. Directional Spotlights and Ceiling Spotlights Looking to create lighting drama within your home? Ceiling spotlights and directional track lights are the way to go. These versatile spotlights are becoming increasingly popular in all kinds of design styles - from modern and contemporary to casual and transitional.

    Get Price
  • Wall Mounted Adjustable Spot Lights

    Chrome Single Adjustable Spot Light. Items 1 to 24 of 49. Wall mounted spotlights are also great for adding nex to mirrors or the bedside they will create an atmosphere that is both luxurious and intimate. To maximize the level of ambient light, position wall mounted spotlights high on the wall so that they reflect off the ceiling.

    Get Price
  • 50 Most Popular Spot Lights for 2021

    1-Bulb Retro Style Industrial Spot Light Ceiling Lamp by LNC (6) $46$94. Finished in rich black, this metal lighting fixture casts a focused beam with a Edison bulb (Not Included) in a pivoting shade. Use this chunky spotlight to showcase a special feature in your home's interior.

    Get Price
  • Ceiling Spotlights

    85,91 €. Delivery time: 2-3 weeks. Delivery time: 2-3 weeks. If you want the light to be focused anywhere in your home or office, particularly where direct lighting is required, the Marset Atlas Ceiling Spot Lamp is all you need. The lamp is versatile, unique, extraordinary, long-lasting, and functional. Add to cart.

    Get Price
  • Spotlight, Accent Lighting - Homelava

    2021-10-19u2002·u2002Rotatable COB Spotlight Black LED Ceiling Spotlight (Single Light) USD $35.99. Modern Simple Spotlight Aluminum Ceiling Track Light. USD $49.99. Nordic Wooden Spotlight Four Prism Rotatable Ceiling Spotlight. USD $83.99. Simple Mini Spotlight Modern White Aisle Ceiling Light (Single Light) USD $39.99.

    Get Price
  • Wall Spotlights: Buy Wall Spotlights Online at Best Prices ...

    Mufasa 9 Watts Black Body LED Track Light Spot Light/Focus Light (for Track/Track Rail System) (Track Rail Not Included) (Warm White) 64. Quick look. price. ₹599. . 00. ₹1,500.00. Lycor Waterproof Curve Shape White Mirror Lamp/Picture Light/Wall Light/Bathroom Strip_6W Led Warm White.

    Get Price
  • Spot and Accent Lights at LightingDirect

    Tech Lighting Tellium Single Light 4' Wide MonoPoint LED Accent Light Ceiling Fixture - 6' Drop. Model: 700MPTLML6-LED9. Starting at $334.90. Available in 4 Finishes. Tech Lighting Ace 3-13/16' Wide Integrated LED Adjustable Spotlight Ceiling Fixture with 5' Stem - 90 CRI, 40 Degree Beam Spread.

    Get Price
  • Ceiling Spot Lights

    Spend £100 & Save 15% with Code: ALWAYS15. Buy 4 Bulbs & Get the 5th Free with Code: ALWAYSBULB. Last Chance - Up To 70% Off. Free Delivery on All Orders Over £50. Buy 2 & Get 15% Off. Pendant Ceiling Lights - Under £19.99. Bulbs under £5. Lampshades Under £10.

    Get Price
  • Spotlights - IKEA

    Spotlights. Take a hint from the theatre and work with a spotlight in the ceiling. It can put your favourite artwork centre stage in the living room or take the drama out of prep work in the kitchen. Wherever you put it, you're in control and can set the scene with an adjustable ceiling spotlight. Check out our range of wireless smart light ...

    Get Price